We’ll help you put your cold beverage worries on ice.
Ventana Distributing is proud to represent Hoshizaki America as its exclusive distributor for the state of Arizona. Hoshizaki America, Inc. with corporate headquarters in Peachtree City Georgia, is the world’s largest manufacturer of commercial ice equipment.
Hoshizaki ice makers have many leading advantages over competitive units, including a patented stainless steel evaporator. Simply put, Hoshizaki ice makers will produce more ice using less energy while cycling half as many times as the competition.
Hoshizaki is committed to our customers in developing original products that bring comfort and convenience to your life. Headquartered in Peachtree City, Georgia with sales & manufacturing operations throughout the US, Hoshizaki America, Inc. is the world’s largest manufacturer of ice makers and dispensers, refrigerators/freezers and related accessories.
Key Points about Hoshizaki America, Inc.
- HOSHIZAKI is the world’s largest manufacturer of commercial ice equipment, employing over 11,800 people.
- HOSHIZAKI is the world’s largest manufacturer of commercial refrigerated food service equipment with sales of over $2.5 billion serving customers in 60 nations.
- HOSHIZAKI operates plants worldwide including two in the USA, three in Japan, one each in England and China.
- HOSHIZAKI operates sales offices worldwide with distribution throughout 60 nations.
- In expansion to a full-service kitchen equipment company, HOSHIZAKI acquired Lancer Corporation in 2006, GRAM Commercial A/S in 2008, and both Jackson and Macom in 2013.
- HOSHIZAKI is certified in ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and OSHAS-18001:2007 – being the first and only food service equipment manufacturer to achieve ISO-14001.
- In 2017, HOSHIZAKI was awarded “Partner Of The Year – Sustained Excellence” by Energy Star.
Call us and we will help you select the right product for your application.
Call Us Today at 602-268-3386 or (800)-475-5595.
Or if you would like to have a sales person contact you please click here.